Guess Who’s Back……

 I know, I know…. I am infamous for starting all these projects and then leaving them abandoned just to move on to the next one.

Trust me, I drive myself insane. But there isn’t enough time in the world to catch up on this blog about everything in my life that has happened since I last posted. I do plan on keeping back up with this though…I definitely have enough content already that I just never posted, but I also am trying to make something happen for myself, so there will (hopefully) be plenty of new content to post as well. 

Writing has always been so cathartic and helpful for me, and that was originally the motivation to make this in the first place. But now I’ve expanded into letting other people who are interested take a look into some of the more private aspects of this journey that I’m on. I hope my struggles, my pain, and my willingness to share it all with you might help somebody out there that is feeling alone. I promise you, you’re not alone. 

So for now, I think the best most general way to “catch up” is to share this video I posted to my YouTube channel. I have warned everyone ahead of time that this was the first cut/draft so it’s pretty rough around the edges so I apologize for that. The audio isn’t great so using the closed captioning might be helpful as well. I promise this is not the quality of content that will be the new standard in this comeback lol so just bear with me for now.




Hopefully that was bearable but believe me, you’ll be hearing more from me very soon and more often because I have a LOT to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**URBAN EXPLORING/PARANORMAL POST** Visit to Wachusett Reservoir/Abandoned Clinton Train Tunnel

Mike Mondou, this one's for you.....

**URBAN EXPLORING/PARANORMAL POST** Visit to Purgatory Chasm!