Stevie.

 











Old navy fleece will forever make me think of you and the first time we really got to know each other. I honestly love that something that ridiculous is what our first real "memory/inside joke" was. We were in Hyannis, sitting on a hotel bed with Cat in someone's random room and Cat and I were talking pretty much fully in our inside jokes (like we usually did) and you were apparently feeling left out and confused and all I can see still is you leaning your face wicked close into mine because you were sitting across from me, looking me dead in the eyes and yelling, "Old Navy Fleece!!" and Cat and I lost it all over again and you were like, "NOTHING you guys are saying right now makes any sense, what the FUCK are we talking about?!?" 







You always made time to ask me about Soloe every time we talked....and you have the honor of being the only person (kind of) other than me to make it into all the bullshit court paperwork over the years. Although that became the biggest joke of all because no one knows who Steve Hynes is to this day.






Somehow the worst times didn't seem that bad with you around...we could laugh about everything years later, but even during it all we still made it through with a sense of humor. You just had that way about you that made everything feel like it was going to be alright.









There's way too much to even paint the true picture of what kind of friend you were but the rest is how I'll always remember you. We both struggled and succeeded at different times, sometimes together, but you'll forever be one of the best humans I ever got to know.












Fran and I just laughed about this exact night because we definitely ran through like 18 miles of Falmouth and he made us walk 10 feet behind him because he thought no one would stop to pick us up if he was seen with you and me. Which was probably true but whatever he can get away with shit like that. Both of you got away with too much when it came to me probably but I loved ya both, I still do and always will. Say hi to Dev for me and don't get into any more trouble because now there's a whole pack of you idiots running around up there.
And besides Dev, you're the only person since that's literally brought me to my knees when I heard what happened. It hurts like hell and I'm still kind of mad at you, but you and I both know I could never stay mad at you for long. Love you kiddo.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**URBAN EXPLORING/PARANORMAL POST** Visit to Wachusett Reservoir/Abandoned Clinton Train Tunnel

Mike Mondou, this one's for you.....

**URBAN EXPLORING/PARANORMAL POST** Visit to Purgatory Chasm!